Saturday, January 7, 2012

And so it begins... again

This year is going to be different. This blog's going to be different.

I've created and closed three or four blogs by now. None of which ever got past their 1 year anniversary. I'm still not too sure what it was that got me drifting away from posting more regularly but I did. I remember feeling pressured and compulsed to write something, say something, get attention. But when the purpose or driving factor isn't coming from somewhere internal, the drive eventually wanes...

So, I've resolved to creating this blog to post things that interest me. Things that I end up getting involved in (voluntarily or otherwise), things I want to become better versed in and any areas where my creativity is able to fly free. And of course, the occasional random brain fart that presents itself while I'm riding the public transit or strolling the city streets.

No comments:

Post a Comment