Monday, February 20, 2012

A Day at the Beach

Some of the best weekends are spent just watching television (if you can't tell by now, I love tv). While I caught up on more current tv, I also spend a lot of time with an old friend, Xena. It's been many years since I've spent a Saturday afternoon watching the series again. It's really refreshing to see the same things again, only differently.

Anyways, the past week's been pretty grey and boring. Nothing going on and nothing to inspire me to write.

Nothing is open today and I was doubly disappointed when T&T was closed but I decided to head out to visit the robot in disguise! If you've ever been out to Cherry Beach, there's an industrial type shed with large windows facing east and at sunset, you can sometimes see this monstrous looking machine sitting quietly in the dim light. It must have been let out for the day so, I managed to snap some photos this afternoon out at Cherry Beach instead...

There's something intriguing about the little hut...

There were a lot of trees lining the park.

Nobody swimming yet! Though I did see a guy on a small sail-type boat.

Standing at the shoreline playing with a nice low aperture.

That's it for now. Hopefully with the weather lightening up a bit, I'll be able to get out some more and take more photos around the city.

No comments:

Post a Comment