Saturday, March 29, 2014

Lesson #81: Hey Dumbass

I'm late on this posting. A lot has been happening this week since Sunday lesson... but I've got a minute or two to review the last lesson on Sunday. The upsetting thing is that I had such a great post in mind and just too many things were happening for me to pull my act together.

I've been complaining about the weather for the last several lessons... and with good reason too. But Sunday took the cake:  the drive way in was blown in with snow and +ADW and I made the (dumbass) decision to plow through... BOOF (we were early too!). Snow flying into the air and the car was lodged into the snow bank. Thank goodness for 70s Show! I remembered an episode where Red told Eric that he should keep a bag of kitty litter in the trunk in case the car got stuck and needed traction. We had kept a bag of this enviro non-ice traction stuff!


After feeling awesome for coming up with that idea, we got started with our warm-ups and moved onto some "bounces". I did these a few weeks ago and came out pretty sore afterwards so it was awesome work! It entails setting up jumps pretty close to one another in succession and staying in your 2-point over all the jumps.

Posting Diagonal Jar Tally: = 2 x $2.00 = $4.00
To date: $123.00

No comments:

Post a Comment