Saturday, December 6, 2014

Bon Voyage!

I'm writing this from the airport because... I'm heading out for a (much needed) 10 day vacation with +ADW! We're heading to the one of the oldest cities... it's also one of the most traveled cities in the world... we're going to PARIS (France, not Ontario... just to be clear :P). I've been behind with my posts but that's okay because I've been frantically pulling myself together for this trip and getting things I needed to get done, done so I can leave with a clear mind knowing that I've prepared and accomplished the things I needed to do.


I've never traveled during the month of December and remember when all the kids would go away for family vacations while I stuck around. I've only been UBER excited about this trip the moment I booked the flight (4-6 weeks ago) and the moment I sat down at the DAVIDsTEA counter in terminal 3 while listening to the Christmas tunes play joyfully in the background.

What do I have planned? To give you a preview of what we're up to, I'm going to adding to my UNESCO list when I visit the Palace of Versailles and the River Seine (which is kinda all of Paris)! Of course we'll be doing the standard Parisian tourist list of la Tour Eiffel, Sacre-Coeur, Notre-Dame, the Catacomes, Louvre... and hopefully I'll have the opportunity to keep you posted about what we get up to because let's face it, Paris is the perfect city to get lost during Christmas :)

See you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment